, welcome to the Future Farming Expo 2023 Show Exhibitor Zone!
Ensure that you have everything organised ahead of show day by working your way through the task list, located on the left hand side. It is vital that all tasks are completed by their set deadline.
Your stand number is now confirmed! You are on stand
This is your central point for everything you need in the run up to Future Farming Expo 2023 Show, including:
- Essential operations information.
- Order deadlines for your stand.
- Marketing information, including campaigns that you can get involved with.
- Your exhibitor listing, ensure this is up to date so that your customers can find you on our online exhibitor list.
Please ensure you, your contractors and relevant staff read through the manual for all essential information.
The manual includes:
- All build up, break down and deadlines dates.
- All required forms including risk assessment, electrical, carpets, furniture, graphics, WI-FI etc.
- Site safety rules documents, which combines the underground services information, along with the rules for moving displays and early vehicle movement permits plus to view the buildup breakdown schedule for your stand's location.
- Staff registration.
- Our official contractors and providers are listed in the exhibitor manual. If you are contacted by a provider, please check within the manual if you are unsure of their company.
PLEASE BE AWARE of companies calling/emailing offering deals or requesting personal information. All our providers and staff are listed in the exhibitor manual and other companies that contact you are likely to be a scam.
Need some help?
Operations/exhibitor manual queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitor marketing/general show queries: email@example.com
Customer Success: firstname.lastname@example.org